Holiday "Scent"sational Sample Pack (15 mL dropper bottles)
Give the gift of pain relief this holiday season with the "Scent"sational Sample Pack.
Choosing the perfect gift can be hard. That's why we've included our best-selling pain relief blends:
(1) Frankincense DMSO liquid (15 mL bottle)
(1) Helichrysum DMSO liquid (15 mL bottle)
(1) Lavender DMSO liquid (15 mL bottle)
(1) Luna Warrior - Peppermint DMSO Magnesium (15 mL bottle)
(1) Wild Orange DMSO liquid (15 mL bottle)
(1) Wintergreen DMSO liquid (15 mL bottle)
(1) Unscented DMSO liquid (15 mL bottle)
- #1 Purity DMSO Liquid (vegan, organic)
- #1 Purity Magnesium Chloride Oil (USP Grade)
- Infused with 100% Sustainably Sourced, Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils (does not contain fillers, contaminants, or synthetic ingredients)
- Premium Ingredients & Packaging - We package this DMSO pack exclusively in UV resistant, amber glass bottles to ensure premium quality products.
- Our bottles are sealed (airtight) to prevent tampering, extend shelf life, and guarantee excellence.
Infused with Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
Frankincense: May help relieve stress, boost the immune system, reduce pain and inflammation, support healthy cellular function, and balance mood.
- Helichrysum: May help reduce inflammation (anti-inflammatory), fight off bacteria (antibacterial), reduce oxidation (antioxidant), and fight off fungal infections (antifungal). Many people have used this oil to help cleanse and heal wounds, infections, digestive issues, support the nervous system and cardiovascular health, and help heal respiratory conditions.
Lavender: May help soothe irritated skin and relax sore muscles, relieve stress, and promote a good night's sleep
Peppermint: May help soothe sore muscles, promote digestive health, improve concentration and alertness, and boost energy.
Wild Orange: May help boost mood, is an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, protects and heals the skin (Vitamin C), and purifies and dispells odors.
Wintergreen: Aides in pain relief, helps soothe blemishes, masks unpleasant odors, and may help reduce inflammation.
- Luna Warrior: A soothing blend created to help relieve pain from muscle cramps, stomach aches, and bloating. This blend can also be used for headaches, colds, and to try to help with other respiratory problems.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Herbal Mana® wants you to be thrilled with your new purchase. However, if you're not 100% Satisfied with Your Purchase here's what we're going to do for you.
You can return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also cover 100% of the return shipping fee if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or damaged item - photo verification required).
If you're unsatisfied with your order, you can also return open or used items within 30 days of delivery for store credit (75% of purchase value).
*Minimum of at least half of item contents remaining to qualify. Return shipping fee is customer's responsibility unless previously noted.
All items must be returned undamaged, so please be careful when packing your return. Make sure that none of the items are touching the sides of the box or other items in the return. If you don't have the original packaging, we recommend using crumpled up newspapers to add extra padding.
You can expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. However, in most cases you will receive a refund much more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Below is a list of Certificates of Analysis sorted by Ingredients. If an ingredient you're looking for isn't listed or currently available below, please contact us to let us know what you're looking for and we'll get that info for you right away.
These are the ingredients most commonly asked about by customers. It doesn't mean these ingredients are in the blend you're currently looking at. To be sure, please double check the ingredients list for the product of interest.
The Site may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY.
The testimonials on the Site are submitted in various forms such as text, audio and/or video, and are reviewed by us before being posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public.
The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. We are not affiliated with users who provide testimonials, and users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimonials.
The testimonials on the Site are not intended, nor should they be construed, as claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, prevent or otherwise be used for any disease or medical condition. No testimonials have been clinically proven or evaluated.