An estimated 15-20 million Americans suffer from nerve pain. For many, the pain is debilitating and keeps them from enjoying life. Nerve pain is one of the most difficult types of pain to treat, and people often look for natural alternatives to help bring them some relief.
Many people use our Inner Warrior+ for nerve pain. Our Inner Warrior+ cream is specially formulated for nerve pain with all-natural ingredients that help promote pain relief without negative side effects.
The Magic Behind the Ingredients
Inner Warrior+ contains a blend of cannabinoids, essential oils, vitamins and DMSO to help deliver targeted pain relief where you need it most.
CBD, CBG, CBN
There are more than 100 cannabinoids in the cannabis plant – that we know of. CBD, CBN, and CBG are three that are known for their pain-relieving effects thanks to their anti-inflammatory properties.
In a 2012 review published in the Journal of Experimental Medicine, it’s suggested that cannabinoids may help with neuropathic pain and inflammation by affecting alpha-3 glycine receptors.
Research is now backing up these claims. Let’s take a closer look at each of these compounds and what science says about their pain-relieving effects!
Cannabigerol or CBG is considered a minor cannabinoid, but it’s really one of the most important in the cannabis plant. Without it, we wouldn’t have CBD or THC. CBG is found in abundance in the hemp plant, but most of it is converted into either THCA or CBDA. A small amount is converted into CBG.
This compound, although rare and found naturally in small amounts, has potent antioxidant, neuroprotective and anti-inflammatory effects.
Here’s what researchers have found so far:
- A 2017 study found CBG had greater anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects than THC.
- Research has found that CBG helps regulate the release of GABA, a neurotransmitter that can help with pain and anxiety.
Cannabinol or CBN is another minor cannabinoid. It's not found naturally in the cannabis plant, but rather, the plant produces CBN as THC ages. It’s primarily found in older cannabis plants.
CBN also has anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective effects that may help with nerve pain. Here’s what science has found:
- One rodent study found that CBN helped with arthritis-related pain and inflammation.
- Research has shown that CBN can alter pain signals to help bring relief.
- One rodent study found that CBD may have neuroprotective effects thanks to its anti-inflammatory effects on the brain.
- A 2019 study found that CBD helped with neuropathic pain. Researchers believe its effects may be due to CBD’s ability to restore serotonin function.
All three of these cannabinoids – CBD, CBN, and CBG – are non-psychoactive, which makes them ideal for therapeutic purposes.
Inner Warrier+ cream contains full-spectrum CBD, so you also get the benefits of other naturally occurring cannabinoids, like CBN and CBG. But we add even more CBN and CBG to help boost the pain-relieving effects.
DMSO or dimethylsulfoxide is a byproduct of paper manufacturing, and it’s naturally found in wood. Since the 1800s, DMSO has been used as an industrial solvent, but more recently, researchers have been exploring the use of it as a pain-reliever and anti-inflammatory.
DMSO is very easily absorbed by the skin, so it’s often used to help with the absorption of ingredients and medications.
But on its own, DMSO also has potential pain-relieving properties. It’s commonly used to help with nerve pain as well as headaches.
While more studies are needed, research is backing up claims that DMSO can help with nerve pain. Here’s what science has found:
- One study found that DMSO blocks C-type nerve fibers, which play an important role in pain regulation. At 15% concentration, DMSO blocked these nerve fibers almost immediately.
- A German study found that DMSO helped reduce pain in people with knee joint damage.
The DMSO in our Inner Warrier+ cream helps with the absorption of other ingredients, like cannabinoids and essential oils, to help you get the most pain relief possible.
Essential Oil Blend
Essential oils can be potent healers, and many can help with pain relief. We incorporate many of these essential oils into our Inner Warrior+ cream. Not only can they help with nerve pain, but they also add a pleasant scent that can help you relax (another important part of battling pain).
- Lavender: Calming lavender can help soothe irritation, promote restful sleep and help alleviate pain.
- Vetiver: Relaxing vetiver can help ease anxiety and inflammation for calming and pain-relieving effects.
- Marjoram: Known to reduce pain, promote restful sleep, ease anxiety, and help the nervous system.
- Chamomile: Famous for its anti-anxiety, muscle-relaxing, and sleep-promoting effects.
- Geranium: May help with pain, uplift your mood and soothe frazzled nerves.
- Frankincense: Can help boost immune health, alleviate stress, reduce pain and ease inflammation.
- Ginger: May help ease nausea, reduce muscle spasms, soothe inflammation and help create a sense of balance.
Our special Inner Warrior blend of essential oils works together to help you feel more relaxed while easing inflammation and promoting pain relief.
Vitamins E, D3 and B12
Vitamins are essential for our health. Not only do they fuel our bodies, but they can also help ease our pain. When it comes to nerve pain, which is difficult to treat, the following vitamins for nerve pain can help:
- Vitamin E: Most famous for its use in skincare, vitamin E helps repair damaged tissue and can also protect against injury. Its ability to boost circulation and promote immune health can help ease discomfort.
- Vitamin D3: An essential vitamin for your immune system, vitamin D3 also has anti-inflammatory effects that can help with the pain.
- Vitamin B12: An energizing vitamin that plays an important role in cell reproduction. B12 can also help coat and protect the nerves to prevent injury and pain.
These pain-fighting vitamins work alongside the other ingredients in our cream to help maximize relief while promoting skin and immune health.
How To Use Inner Warrior+ For Best Results
Inner Warrior+ is designed to work with your body to provide long-lasting relief. With daily use, the ingredients start to build up in your system. Unlike other creams on the market that lose their efficacy over time, this cream is designed so you can use less of the cream over time to achieve the same results! It’s important to use the cream daily to start seeing a difference. Be sure to follow the directions on the label for the best results.